24 HOUR HOT LINE
We have a 24 hour Hot Line for immediate scheduling in case you cleanroom goes down after 5:00 pm.
When you are down, we are there to bring you up. If your cleanroom is not functional, from power outages, contamination issues, cleanroom design flaws, HVAC or HEPA failure’s, loss of pressure or any other reason, you need a team that will react quickly and efficiently to get you wiped down and certified fast! We are aligned with a specialized cleaning company, Nanocleance, and a licensed construction company, LBC, so we can be there for the big issues. Our clients can count on us for any catastrophe that hits their facility. We are the prominent testing and certification company that you can depend on for all your regulatory and certification services.
OUR EXPERTISE SERVICES
- Particle Counts: From a Class 4 microenvironments to Class 8 in compliance with ISO 21501-4, ISO 14644 and EU, GMP. Certification labels the day of certification with preliminary reports to verify classification that day. Reports show the amount of airborne Non-viable particle counts of a specified size in the clean zone.
- HEPA/ULPA Filter Integrity: Leak test with POA gas. Repair/replace services available by licensed, bonded and insured personal.
- HEPA/ULPA Velocity and Volume: This test assures that the filter media is not packed, and the fluid dynamics of the room are efficient.
- Room Air Changes: To ensure that you meet ISO, GMP, EU (or other standard) recommendations. Room air exchange rates ensures the area is meeting its design airflow.
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE: Magnehelic calibration, room balancing, system evaluation and repair of design issues.
- Cleanroom Recovery: Per the ISO 14644-3 Cleanroom Recovery Test
- Viable Air Sampling
- Viable surface Sampling
- Flowhood Certification and Service: Laminar vertical or horizontal Flow Hoods and Clean Benches.